Your Gateway to Success As a payment gateway on Peerwallet, you can integrate your custom gateway, allowing sellers to utilize it during checkout. You're in control of the terms and conditions, deciding which sellers can use your gateway, the customer verification level, and even specific industries. What's more, you determine the fees for each transaction, setting yourself up for a lucrative profit margin. For instance, if your gateway charges you 2.8% per transaction, you can set a fee of 4.5% on Peerwallet, earning a 1.7% profit per transaction. It's a win-win.
Forget the complexities of traditional payment systems. Let us show you an innovative way to boost your profits effortlessly. Here's how our gateway works:
- Customize Your Gateway: Seamlessly integrate your very own gateway into Peerwallet and set your desired fee. This is your chance to make your mark and stand out from the crowd.
- Stand Out to Sellers: Sellers who have integrated Peerwallet will instantly spot your gateway during checkout, but only if they've enabled your gateway category and meet the necessary criteria. It's all about targeting the right audience.
- Empower Your Customers: Imagine a customer ready to pay $10 to a specific seller. They choose to use your gateway, and at this pivotal moment, your gateway checks if the customer has at least $10 in their Peerwallet balance. It's a win-win situation.
- Profit Time: Once both parties meet the conditions, the customer initiates the payment. The funds are securely added to escrow. As the vendor, you receive the payment of $10, plus an additional 3.5% (you determine the rate). Watch your profits grow effortlessly.
- Repeat Success: The beauty of this system is that it keeps working for you. Transaction after transaction, your profits soar while you focus on what truly matters to you.
But what about security? Rest assured, the safety of vendors' funds is our utmost priority. For payment methods that can be reversed, such as card gateways, sellers are required to set a minimum security deposit of $500. This deposit ensures that sellers have enough funds to cover chargebacks when they occur. Find out how to correctly set your security deposit here.